WONE is the recognized voice of nurse leaders shaping health care and public policy through innovative leadership.
Welcome to the Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Executives website (WONE).
The Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Executives has many achievements in supporting and promoting strong nursing leadership over the years. As we look forward to the future we know there will continue to be challenges, but working together we will stand as the voice of nursing leadership and provide support for the individuals in these roles throughout our state.
It is my privilege to serve as your president this year. I invite you to become involved in your organization; here are some of the many ways you can do this:
- Attend Board Meetings – the board meetings are open to all members, the dates will be posted on this website or you can contact me for more information
- Develop a relationship with a Mentor or become a Mentor to someone else
- Attend our annual Spring Conference
- Join a Committee – WONE has a variety of active committees/task forces to serve our members including
- Nursing Leadership Academy
- Professional Development
- Website/Horizon Publications
Thank you for being a part of this wonderful organization. I am excited about working with you in my new role as President and continuing to build on the excellence of this organization.
| - Nursing Leadership Academy - Fall 2014 Application|
- Nursing Leadership Academy - Fall 2014 flyer and application
- (October 2014) Ads for Job Openings (ProHealth Care / Executive Director of Home Health)
- (October 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Gundersen Health System / Clinical Manager, Oral Surgery)
- (September 2014) Ads for Job Openings (HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital, Chippewa Falls / Director –
- (September 2014) Ads for Job Openings (St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay / Neuroscience Clinical Nurse Specialist)
- (September 2014) Ads for Job Openings (William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison / Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Operating Room (OR))
- (September 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics, Medford / Vice President of Patient Care Services)
- (September 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Fort HealthCare, Fort Atkinson / Director of Perioperative Services)
- (September 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Divine Savior Healthcare, Portage / Director, Obstetrics)
- (August 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Langlade Hospital – An Aspirus Partner, Antigo / Surgical Services Nurse Manager)
- (August 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Gundersen Health System / Regional Clinic Manager)
- (August 2014) Horizons Newsletter
- (June, 2014) Nursing Leadership Academy Fall 2014 Flyer and Application
- (June, 2014) Nursing Leadership Academy Fall 2014 Application only word doc
- (May 2014) Building a Culture for Patient-Centered Team Based Care – Invitation to attend and participate (November 12, 2014)
- (November 2013) Nurse Leader of the Year – Diane Holmay
- (April 2014) Nurse Leader Succession Planning Toolkit