WONE is the recognized voice of nurse leaders shaping health care and public policy through innovative leadership.
Welcome to the Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Executives website (WONE).
The Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Executives has many achievements in supporting and promoting strong nursing leadership over the years. As we look forward to the future we know there will continue to be challenges, but working together we will stand as the voice of nursing leadership and provide support for the individuals in these roles throughout our state.
It is my privilege to serve as your president this year. I invite you to become involved in your organization; here are some of the many ways you can do this:
- Attend Board Meetings – the board meetings are open to all members, the dates will be posted on this website or you can contact me for more information
- Develop a relationship with a Mentor or become a Mentor to someone else
- Attend our annual Spring Conference
- Join a Committee – WONE has a variety of active committees/task forces to serve our members including
- Nursing Leadership Academy
- Professional Development
- Website/Horizon Publications
Thank you for being a part of this wonderful organization. I am excited about working with you in my new role as President and continuing to build on the excellence of this organization.
|- Nursing Leadership Academy - Spring 2015 Application|
- Nursing Leadership Academy - Spring 2015 flyer and application
- (January 2015) Ads for Job Openings (State of Wisconsin – Department of Corrections / Nursing Coordinator)
- (January 2015) Ads for Job Openings (Sauk Prairie Healthcare, Prairie du Sac / RN Director of Emergency Department (ED))
- (January 2015) Ads for Job Openings (The College of St. Scholastica / Dean of the School of Nursing)
- (January 2015) Ads for Job Openings (Gundersen Health System / RN Supervisor, Surgery)
- (January 2015) Ads for Job Openings (Wisconsin Hospital Association / Vice President of Workforce and Clinical Practice)
- (December 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Gundersen Health System / Clinical Manager, Oral Surgery)
- (November 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center / Deputy Associate Director for Patient Care Services/Nurse Executive – Nurse V)
- (November 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Bay Area Medical Center, Marinette / Nursing Director of Obstetrics)
- (October 2014) Ads for Job Openings (ProHealth Care / Executive Director of Home Health)
- (October 2014) Ads for Job Openings (Gundersen Health System / Clinical Manager, Oral Surgery)
- (January 2015) WONE Position Statement: Why BSN?
- (December 2014) CALL TO ACTION (12/9/14)
- (December 2014) Draft: Guiding Principles in Achieving Excellence in Nurse Staffing: Standards of Practice for the State of Wisconsin (12/9/14)
- (November 2014) Horizons Newsletter
- (November 2013) Nurse Leader of the Year – Diane Holmay
- (April 2014) Nurse Leader Succession Planning Toolkit